Our newest offering is designed for choirs and performing arts groups; a chance to perform in a totally silent hall. The BIG ROOM has excellent acoustics. The same blanket of earth that allows for total darkness also makes it completely silent. We let your performing arts groups perform in this truly unique environment by candlelight. The performers experience their own talents in a breathtaking setting with absolutely no distractions. Call or e-mail Tom () for details and reservations.
Tours may be scheduled or rescheduled at any time. We will keep your group intact or form your own tour. We will tailor the length and content of your tour to meet your groups needs. A written version of the tour is available for translation and for the hearing impaired. Tour company personnel receive complimentary admission and may request other considerations and accommodations on behalf of their guests.
The cave tour is physically challenging and may not be for everyone. Those not wishing to take the cave tour are encouraged to enjoy the view of Harney Peak and relax in the air conditioned gift shop. Those wishing to leave a tour are carefully escorted from the cave to the giftshop and given a complete refund. We take excellent care of all of our guests and the members of your group will appreciate our level of service.
• Motorcoach groups are encouraged to call one hour prior to their visit and to allow a total of 1 hour 45 minutes for unloading, organizing and conducting the tour and then reloading.
• Conventions will receive flexible scheduling and we will schedule to meet your needs.
• Family reunions and other groups may make reservations and request private tours.
• Companies may schedule tours for company functions.
• Civic, church, scout and charitable organizations will get full service and great breaks on prices.
• Any organized group is encouraged to e-mail or call for more information and reservations.